Our program can offer a cure to additction and a life of freedom.
Addicts Victorious’ program has been substantially more successful than many other similar treatment groups and plans.
Our short, intensive four -day program can help you achieve great progress in a very short amount of time.
Day & Evening programs are available, and we will fit the program to fit your schedule.
Our program is powerful and simple but not easy.
We’re here to help you through this challenging time.
The Ten Steps
- I admit that I need help in overcoming my problems, fears, and/or addictions.
- I believe the power of Jesus Christ can free me, restore me and make me whole.
- I am willing to let Jesus Christ change my life and trust Him completely.
- I acknowledge any sin and addiction and accept total forgiveness from
Jesus Christ. I also cast all of my worry upon Jesus because I know He cares for me.
- I ask forgiveness of those I have hurt, and I also forgive those who have hurt me.
- I extend the love of Jesus Christ to others daily, thinking of them as I want them to think about me and treating them as I want them to treat me.
- I pray and read my Bible each day in order to know what to do to live a victorious life.
- I actively fellowship with other Christians and worship God in the church of my choice.
- I share my faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ with others so they can also be set free, because He who the Son sets free is free indeed
- As a result of my new life, I will walk in the Spirit daily “The fruit of the Spirit is evident in my life and I share it with others.
Achieve Victory Over Your Addictions
Since the Victory Biblical Counseling Program opened in August of 2002, now called Addicts Victorious, 900+ of our clients have had their lives touched by this amazing program. This could not be accomplished without the Holy Spirit working through Addicts Victorious. The Lord is using this program to transform people’s lives forever.
Throughout Addicts Victorious, we take an in-depth look into an individual’s life. Once individuals have honestly and openly shared what they are struggling with, we then begin to work them through a proven process to help them become totally free from the problem, fear or addiction that is controlling their life. They are then able to find freedom and peace from whatever it was that had them in bondage. This incredible experience not only affects the individual, but also their family, friends, work, and community.
In addition to our Addicts Victorious Program, we offer hourly Biblical Counseling for individuals, marriage counseling, anger management counseling, and various other types of counseling.
There are many people who doubt that an individual can be relieved of a life-long, debilitating addiction during the program. But consider this: the Lord created the entire world in only six days! This same God can do a miraculous work of deliverance and restoration in the lives of those who give Him the opportunity. We, the AV staff, are continually blessed to witness these miracles of total deliverance!
If you feel that you or a loved one might benefit from this Program, or if you have any questions, please contact us! Our phone number is 217-224-5530 or email us at email@example.com to register for the Addicts Victorious Program. We are here to serve you when YOU need us.
Victory Biblical Counseling Program Schedule
Our programs fit to YOUR schedule. We want to help you, on your time. We are here to serve you.
Learn about our Addicts Victorious leader
Raymond Steadman, Raymond@horizonsquincy.com
Raymond has a heart to serve YOU.
Raymond has a heart to show & share the love of Jesus to each and every person. He has been an ordained minister since 2016 and has served as a Deacon at Quincy Faith Assembly of God since 2017. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Adult & Teen Challenge of the Four States, Primrose Hill Adult, and Teen Challenge since 2018.
Raymond is active in The Hope Center, a community outreach center that works to meet needs in the community. He leads a group called “Living Free” in order to see lives transformed out of addiction and into the freedom of a life with Christ.
In his free time, Raymond loves spending time with his family. He married his wife, Ashley, in 2013, and they have four children together.
Raymond loves working at Horizons because it is a place where the love of Jesus is always being shown & lives constantly being touched. He is glad to be part of how God is using Horizons to meet the needs in the community and see the gospel going forth as Jesus desires!
Support Group Meetings
We meet when YOU need. E-mail Raymond today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start.
Our program meets in the Addicts Victorious Conference Room, Horizon’s Building, 224 S 8th, West entrance, Quincy, IL